Plagiarism and Review Policy
Plagiarism Screening Policy
The Jurnal Kebidanan Kestra (JKK) editor will screen manuscript plagiarism routinely using Turnitin. Maximum similarity is 30% and author must reduce it after review evaluation process. This facility is provided by the editor. The results of the screening will be delivered at the same time as the comment editor on the manuscript process.
Jurnal Kebidanan Kestra (JKK) applies the Review Process Policy as follows:
- Manuscripts submitted by the author will go through a review process by the Editorial Team, especially screening for plagiarism using the Turnitin tool with a threshold value of 30%, checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and the suitability of the journal template. In this process the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript is eligible to be sent to reviewers or even returned.
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above, then sent to two reviewers to review the content using the Blind Review Method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and or acceptance / reject articles.
- The editor will decide by considering the advice of the reviewer whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Jurnal Kebidanan Kestra (JKK)
- The review process of this journal is not time-bound, we can only give an estimated time of 4-6 weeks from the time we receive the journal until it is published, this estimated time also depends on the length of time the article improvements made by the author to the comments from the Editor and Reviewer.
- Editor's decision is final.