Jurnal Keperawatan dan Fisioterapi (JKF) applies the review process policy as follows:
1. The manuscript sent by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and the suitability of the Journal template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the writer so that the manuscript is worthy of being sent to reviewers or even returned.
2. Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above, then sent to two reviewers to review the content using the blind review method.
3. The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
4. Reviewers will suggest improvements and or acceptance / reject articles.
5. The editor will decide by considering the advice of the reviewer whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Jurnal Keperawatan dan Fisioterapi (JKF)
6. Editor's decision is final.