Jurnal Kesmas Kestra (JPK) applies the review process policy as follows:
1. Manuscripts submitted by the author will go through a review process by the editorial staff, especially plagiarism screening with a threshold value of <20%, checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and the suitability of the Journal template. In this process the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript is fit to be sent to the reviewer or even returned.
2. Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above, then sent to two reviewers to review the content using the blind review method.
3. The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
4. Reviewers will suggest improvements and or acceptance / reject articles.
5. The editor will decide by considering the advice of the reviewer whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Jurnal Kesmas Kestra (JPK)
6. Editor's decision is final.